Friday, January 28, 2011

eYewatch friday on my walkies


hi every bloggie!

Ahem! It's friday that means it's time for another edition
of eYewatch friday! Today's is furry simple.
Just some outtakes from my regular walkies.

When I'm in the car as a backseat/frontseat driver,
all momma's eYes can see is this.....

FX PhotoStudio Image

Here's me walking along
Minding my own bidnezz when these tracks caught my eYes.

FX PhotoStudio Image

I caught up with some cuckcoo kittie tracks
(I think they are kittie tracks?)
FX PhotoStudio Image
eYeball them and tell me what you think?
See how they are parallel?
I'm not so sure but whoever it is... I'm game!

FX PhotoStudio Image

And the last one is for our swiss pals loki & juno & their wild dingo momma
Who said they miss seeing harry funballs!
Well every since momma stopped bring treats!
my drop it command stopped working.
She throws it once, I get it and basically I do this...

FX PhotoStudio Image
no fair trade.. no harry funball access.
All in favor say eYe!!!


20 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, interesting...I'm thinking kitty tracks too!
    xxoo
    Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they were a fox. They seem to be quite far apart for a cat w/o any long trails as if hurrying. Did the critter go and come back, or were there two side by side? If you see no claw marks they are probably a cat, with claws I'd say fox. :)

    But Norwood, did you'd your nose tell you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eYe!! We can only imagine your mom driving you around and seeing your nose out the corner of her eYe! I make Riley ride in the cargo area of my Vibe, so she doesn't get to stick her head in the front seat... :(

    Elyse and Riley (who has to ride in the cargo area because she's usually too dirty to ride on the seat :( )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Is that you Norwood you bot buried. Be safe. BTW: found my Golden Better Half ... will post it this weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing your mom is a fan of the snow!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. eYe !

    I'm thinkin it might be Foxie Loxie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think they are kitty tracks too! Or...they could be meerkat tracks! Naw, not in your area! Have a funballs Friday!

    Aire-hugs,
    Penny & Patches

    ReplyDelete
  8. That could have been a wild animal! Be careful, dude.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tracks look scary to us, Norwood. We bet the varmit is lookin' to steal your handsome boots!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm...

    interesting feetsie prints...

    hee hees

    hugs,
    'da Elgin gurls,
    IzZY, Josie and TriXie

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about one of those Master Chew Sits mooses?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: We got a pressie today from WOO! THANKS FURRY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Norwood,

    I has no ideas who dose feet prints belong too...maybe dis is a job fur da X-Paws. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those do look a little like kitty tracks. Maybe a house cat?

    Love the out-takes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love eyewatch Fridays!!!!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  15. More snowy walkies!
    I am not so sure about them!
    Happy Sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sharon has an app called "My Nature Tracks" which might come in handy since you hike so much. Although, sometimes you don't want to know what was just walking where you were walking! Might be scary to find out that it wasn't a kitty cat but a Bobcat!
    your cat pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Norwood, Buffy here,
    my mom posted the your contest post on our blog today. I hope it's not too late!I hope your ready for more snow!
    xxoo Buffy

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.