Sunday, April 26, 2015

Norstars⭐️

On March 5 2015
Norwood left us.
He left just how he lived life. 
All or nothing.
Like a shooting star⭐️
A Norstar.

As a tribute to Norwood and his zest for life, I knitted Norstar knit bombs⭐️ and sent a few out to friends and family to tie on a tree along their favorite trail or walkies path. 

Our friends from Five Sibes said it best, Norwood would love looking down to see his stars all over the world. It's the best way that I can think of to honor him.


Tula was the first to hang her Norstar. No place better than the backyard chomp zone.


Norwood would do a triple spin move then zoomie back and forth to beat the jaws of the bear. 
He loved it. 

Our friend Tammy hung her Norstar along a favorite running trail in New Hampshire where he can listen to the bull frogs sing. He's definitely in his happy place.


I've had several of our pals ask if they can buy one. 


In Norwood's memory, I'd be more than happy to send you one. Here's what you need to do:

1. In the comments, mention you would like a Norstar.

2. Email me your mailing address to norwoodunleashed@gmail.com. International pals are welcome too. 

3. Donate $10 to my soon to be new baby boy Baby Seager's rescue,  Animal Rescue Front. Go to animalrescuefront.org and find the donate page. If you prefer to donate to your fav local charity, that's fine too. It's voluntary and honor system. 

4. Wherever you hang your Norstar, please share on twitter, Instagram, Google+ or Facebook and hashtag it #Norstar #livenutty or tag me. 


I'd love to share all the places he now shines over. 
#Live nutty #Norstar



17 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your Norwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My yard, the playground for two Plott hounds, would not be complete without a Norstar hanging from a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with Millie and Walter - this is a wonderful tribute to Norwood♥

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love one - how beautiful!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to remember to an amazing partner. Stumpy and I would love to have a Norstar in the neighborhood.

    Where do we find out more about Baby Seager!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a lovely tribute to Norwood! I adored following his antics and I miss your blog something fierce. How nice to see Tula and I hope you blog along your adventures with Seager! We would all love watching him grow up with you.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms Debi we wud luv a NorStar way ofur here in Noo Zealand. We haf owr bush walkies track picked owt already, We will send DM wif owr address on Tweeter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We most definitely want a Norstar and will hang it proudly on a furry special trail just for Nordude. Furst I was thinking by a bootiful seenik but no, by a pond with froggies. He would like that I thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in. I've been totally wanting one of these! Nitwit needs a star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received mine in the mail a few days ago and can't wait to hang it up this weekend! Thank you, Debi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donation made. Can't wait to get a Norstar! I just ran some of my favorite trails at Smuggler's Notch yesterday and was looking for a good place to hang a star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so in! Let Norstars shine everywhere! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. We would love a Norstar over here in Spain please. Donation is done. This is such a great idea and a fabulous way to honor Norwood. The dude will shine bright across the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We would love a star! What a lovely and powerful way to remember Norwood.

    We just donated to the Animal Rescue Front in honor of Norwood and baby Seager!
    We can't wait to find the perfect place for a Norstar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! Do you have any nor stars left? We want to put one on the trails here in minnesota.
    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  16. We'll always remember you, Norwood.
    With much love ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there...I know the anniversay of Norwood becoming a Norstar is just next weekend and I am hoping you still have some norstars left. I made the donation today and if you are able to mail out the star the first of the week, Sophie, the Frenchman, and I would love to hang it on the trail in the Beartooth Mountains in Montana on the anniversary of his shooting star over the Bridge next weekend. I will email our address to you also. Cheers! Marianne (filbertsheep)

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.