Sunday, April 24, 2011

hoppy easter!

hi every bloggie!

Oh boy ... wait till you see my easter funballs!

Okay see this lady is a friend of my momma.
She runs the local pet store and invited me to the easter pawtee!

See here's the pawtee
Pretty much everything was a blur
I was so excited.


See what I mean!
I was at it.
Hi hi hi to everyone!
Blur

a menage toi hi!
hi hi hi
blurballs

huh but everyone seemed to have the same expression
when they saw me?


See what I mean?
Do I have bad breath?

This dude was too scared to look me in the eyeballs.


Even the pawtee rodents had that expression.
huh?

Never mind the human dude- check out this guy
He was pretty chill and laid back.
A russian dwarf hamster.
But he has that expression too!
I'm a nice guy! What's the problem?


Okay here comes the most exciting news!
I met the easter bunny too!!!
Nose to nose
I didn't know he was 40lb!
That's two meal size!!
See!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seems old easter bunny was not impressed with me.
I hope he leaves me some of his chocolate pellets. Yum.

Okay.. now THIS is embarrassing.
Stupid human holiday funballs.

I'm just not gonna look directly at you.


Nope. Not gonna.

Okay Okay
HOPPY Easter!

hoppy easter

Whoops. I guess I'm suppose to be a bunny not a frog.
Here is this better?


Hippittee Hop! I'd rather be a frog!
Sigh...
Hoppy Easter!

happy easter

I hope you have as much fun as me!!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a great time.

    Happy Easter to you as well. You look cute in your bunny ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo you sure look happier as a frog rather than a bunny. happy easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nordude!

    You know why everybuddy was nervous around you? It's because you are a MASSIVE celebrity! We bets none of them has a bloggie as swell as yours! They can only dream that one day they'll be as cool as the Nordude... and the Easter Bunny wasn't impressed with you because, well, he's way more famous than you...

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party!!! And look - it's NorFROG!!!

    Easter Blessings to all.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Norwood!
    Wow, you had a pawesome day! I think everyone is just more shy than you. You look like you're having a blast! Love the pix of your froggy mask and your bunny ears are great. You may not be amused to wear them, but we're amused to see them! BOL
    Hoppy Bunny Day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funballs!! That was a fun pawty Nordude!! I loved the russian mouse and the heavyweight bunny! LOL.
    The frogie mask was cool! You looked like a super hero! Have a fun and happy Easter with your mama! Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoppy Easter, love the frog mask!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party Norwood! I hope you got some easter bunny pellets!

    That mask will make a great disguise and camo for the forg hunting season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is one HUGE Easter bunny! We hope he treated you to chocolates, Norwood!
    You are the cutest froggie ever!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoppy Easter to you too Debi & Norwood!
    your pals,
    Bruce the cat & Sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter Norwood. The frog was very cute too! That was some party you went too. That little hampster was adorable!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stick with the dorky rabbit ears. Less humiliating.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL, Hoppy Easter! You do look rather cute with those bunny ears...

    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  14. And how much party punch did you drink to get those ears on?

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.