Sunday, August 05, 2012

dog dayz of summah!!

hi every bloggie

Can u believe it's already August?
In Masterchewsitts, it's been steamy jungle steamy humid hotballs.
That means only one thing to do...
kayaking and swimming.

Look momma use to be a competitive swimmer
but she can't beat my super fast paddlin'

Yeppers and here's my live action kayaking.
Feel the breeze in your furdoo!
That'll keep woo kool.


And if woo haven't heard of this funballs summer foto-a-day challenge.
Here it is. I created it w/ a few of my instagram pals.
Rules?  The rules are there are no rules.
(duh I created it... rules schmules- not here)

You can do all the days.
Or only the days you want to do.
You can use old or new photos.
Just tag your post w/ august dogs days and the theme for that day.



Here's mine to date.







Join the funballs.