Sunday, August 26, 2012

live action farm animal funballs

hi every bloggie!
You'll never believe it!
Yesterday I went eyeball to eyeball! nose to nose!
with sheep, goats, chickens and lil squee piglets!
Eyeball to eyeball! Game on!
woo got it!
live action farm funballs.
See dude hanging out up top watching me!

I always feel like somebody's watching me!

Now here's the best.
I went snooter to snooter with live action BACON bits.



oh yeah. They smelled great!
Hee hee I do eat raw. They just don't know.

Norwood got to play kisses face with live action bacon

This white lady stamped her feets at me.
Hmm just like... Tula does at me.
I do know what that means.

Norwood met his first sheep today. He didn't know what to think. Brain short circuited

I'll see ewe later
ole mac-norwood had a farm
ee Yi ee Yi yooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.