Monday, July 18, 2011

dog dayz of summer

hi every bloggie!

It's hot. Dog dayz of summer are here!
You know what that means!
Wahooo! Who let the dogs out?


and.... swimmers take your marks.
boop!


A swim meet ensued.


Rut roh.. I need a lane marker. Off course.

The winner!

Hey I think I know that tail and ears...

Ha yeppers that's a cattle dog. Billy the red heeler.

We had a few things to talk about. That's right Billy.
We'll herd that stick stealing swim meet winning fool.
I'll distract and you snag the stick.

For you bloggie pals who need to cool off!
Last one in is a rotten egg!



I bet woo feel better now!
Coolie!

Thank you for the all birfday funballs. Muuuahh
I have the best pals ever!

15 comments:

  1. Love it! Max and I are glad you had funballs on your birfday! Max is still stinky from the ice cream..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooo what a fun video that was, I feel like ive been there with you and the music was fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! Be sure to check my blog tomorrow and see my frog friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely and warm...not like here at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're on our way!! I'll race ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser! That woz like a whole herd o' sharks. Flock o' sharks? Pack o' sharks? Gang o' sharks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That water looks pretty scary to me. I don't do water!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. boy does that look refreshing!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, if only we could get there, we would have lots of fun cooling off with you and your pals.

    Hotter than you know what here.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  10. That place looks awesome! Where was TM? She could have gone wading.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a mighty big stick you got there!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have to get a bath everytime you swim in nature like my pups do?

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great and fun way of keeping cool! It's going to be another hot one today, I think you may need another trip to the lake! Hey, Norwood, have room for five more???

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a awesome adventure! very relaxing place to have! :)

    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.