Sunday, April 04, 2010

danforth falls continued


hi every bloggie!

On Friday, I told you bloggies about my trip to Danforth Falls. Well I didn't get to post all my fotos. I think a gazillion fotos were taken. Geez! the puparazzi follows me everywhere.

Okay here we go. The upper part of the trail runs along the river and will lead us to the falls.
Ahem.. you have to stop and pose for the puparazzi. Don't mind me.
Now we're getting to the good stuff. A few white caps.
Oh yeah baby rushing water.
Thinking, thinking, I wonder if I should take a dip. I'm sure there's some good fishing here.
Huh.. This is me fishing. Somehow hot dogs were swimming here in the pool. I have excellent paw work but those hot dogs swam down stream quick. Who knew they can swim?

And here are the falls! Can you see what I have to put up with? All these orders being shouted at me! How can I possibly have fun?!!
Well, meeting new friends like this girl Stella is fun! She wanted one of the hot dog fish I was trying to catch. Good thing mom keeps them in my snack pack bag.
That says it all... The End.

Actually, we came back here today for an Easter stroll. My professional photographer fun aunt dee came along so you'll see more of me at Danforth Falls this week. I hope you don't mind a part 3 and 4. As for Tula, she is not trail ready yet. Maybe someday... ho hum.

21 comments:

  1. You are definitely ready for your own reality show Norwood. We'll call it "King of the Trail" or "The Real Blue Heeler of Massachusetts" (that word is just way too hard to spell) or "Trail Junkies" or "The Frog Hunter".
    Keep up the good work, but PLEASE, DO NOT JUMP INTO THE RUSHING WATERS. I don't want to have to see your Mom jump in after you!
    your pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffffft!

    Khousin Tula is WAY ready fur sooooo much!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norwood!
    I heard lots of Noooo's there!
    I enjoyed your Easter stroll!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norwood,

    Looks like you had a grrreat Easter! Come over and enter FOR our "GABE" GIVEAWAY!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoiks! PeeWee would have been in there and downstream in a flash. You were a good dog to listen to your mom.

    How ever did those wild hot dogs get into the water? Were there carrots too?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swimming Hot Dogs. Was the water cold??? Beclaws that would make them CHILLI DAWGS.
    Hey are you entered in all of the GABE giveaway thingys??? They are grrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are NOT still laughing at your bunny ear shots. No, really. But we do love your hike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your assistant is a little bossy for an assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to keep my eyes on the scenery with that handsome guide !!sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great hike Norwood!! Those Mamas...sheesh, sometimes I think NO is the only words they can say...but they make sure we stay safe right??

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Most Beautiful place you lives in, Norwood. I just luvs going on walkies with you!

    Oh! I almost forgot! I gaves you an awardie over on my bloggie. Come see!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! Those are serious rapids, Norwood! If you fell in we'd never hear from you again! Stay away, okay?

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great in all the pics!
    Wow! All your sides are good sides!;)

    Kisses
    Rufus and Indie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are fun to look at, pal, but YIKES, you scare us when you get too close - we can't have you fall in there. Good thing you listen to the Mom.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my thats beautiful. can we come with next time?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll be happy to see part five for that matter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that I've watched the video, I totally get what you meant. Loved the fishing shots too.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That water looks so fresh. Hope it didn't inspire you to get fresh with Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stopping by to say hi to my favorite boy in blogland!!

    Hugs and belly rubs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why would you lead a Norwood to water and not let him swim??

    Instead of Part 4 and 5 why not just have a weekly reality show? You could call it Trail Survivor, or the Biggest Snooter, or Dancin' with the Hot Dog Fish. Just a few ideas off the top of my head-I'm sure you can come up with sumpthin' good your ownself.

    Woofs and Reality slobbers,
    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.