Thursday, July 01, 2010

dirtville bakery delivers

hi every bloggie!

Remember Stumpy, Alfy and Fenway hosted the Khyra's Khatch Me if Woo Khan Contest? I entered with a stunning 11 catches but lost out to Wyatt who caught a whopping 25! But I'm still not a loser! Nope! Look what arrived yesterday. Addressed to Moi! Norwood.. umm... umm.. Krakha as in cracker dog! I'm so flattered.
special delivery

I opened it quickly and read the super cool letter. Look at the bakery staff. They look like cookie experts to me. This has got to be good. Guarenteed delicious I bet.
cookie delivery
You see last weekend, I received a note from Stumpy saying there was a slight delay in shipment. I quickly responded to advise Stumpy that I had bloodwork at the vet and it indicated extremely low peanut butter and potassium levels, I needed those peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies ASAP! Ahhh and now the moment I've been waiting for... Okay I'm ready. Hit play please!


Oh yeah... I ate every last crumb and my energy levels have been replenished!
thank you
Thank you Alfy, Stumpy and Fenway! You saved my life. I love this dirtville bakery service. I hope to order more soon!

19 comments:

  1. Yum!
    Nom!!
    YUM NOM!!!

    Mine arrived on Wednesday but Mom gave me some lamebutt exkhuse about needing to get her khamera bakhk from the person she lent it to prior to our opening the pakhkage!

    They look mighty tasty!

    We have the bestest pals!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Maybe I'll save some fur Rocky and take them to his pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norwood, we are so glad to hear the cookies arrived in time to save you and replenish your pottasium and peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norwood you tease us with that view of those delicious looking goodies. Glad that you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now my tummy is growling! I think I need one of those treats!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm - cookies. Even we can behave - for a bit - for cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woos Norwood! Peanut Butter! I know my levels must be low too, just watching woo is making me drool and feel faint...
    Have a Happy Day!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome and tasty prize - it is good they got there in time to get your peanut butter levels back up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need to have home delivery of such tasty treats. Congrats on your great performance AND on your yummy goodies.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nom Nom Nom...wow, I didnt know about dirtville bakery!! Those cookies sure do look yummy!! You are so lucky Norwood!!

    Woof

    Velcro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew... low PB levels are never good! So glad you're levels have been replenished! I'm off to see if there are some cookies around here.

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew! I'm ever so much glad that those cookies arrived just in the nick of time to saves you from the Most Dire consequences of low PB levels!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum Yum Yummy! Me wants a cookie, too.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a righteous job in the contest, catching and another righteous job nomzering down the cookies - mmmmnnnnnnn - I'm thinkin' those look awfully fresh! So glad your pnut butter and potasses levels have returned to their former selves! Super post, Norwood!
    Huggers xoxoxo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy prize!
    Congratulations, Norwood!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum! You totally have my mouth watering over here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that was your lucky day Norwood! YUMMY!
    your pal,
    Bruce:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My..we are drooling just watching you Norwood!! Those look delicious!!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  18. peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies? yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.