Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fuzz Ball Fun- Camera Critters

I had good dog 101 class yesterday and guess what?  My trainer Paul told my mom to buy me a toy to use for class.  So being a great student, I went out right after class and bought this new fuzz ball.  
I immediately thought it looked like one of my offspring.. we match. 
Then I went into my terrier kill mode.  Shake Shake Shake!  I think it's dead!
Oh no.. all the killing brought out.. Mr. Bizerko! I sprinted toward the field with my fuzzball. 
I am charging right at you! and you still can't grab it!
Watch! I can shake it and gallop at the same time.  
And finally, Mr. Bizerko showing off his latest feat of killing.  Well done!

Have a good fuzzball fun kind of day! Oh yeah- drop by and visit the other Camera Critter photos! New photos posted every Sunday.

9 comments:

  1. I think you take your special toy everywhere!!Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what cutie pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good student must have supplies ;)
    what a beautiful and happy pup

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your new ball. We always have to give them a shake too.

    Big sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series of images, how happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Norwood, you did an amazing job of killing your new fuzzball toy. we are in awe of your terrier skills.
    you have a lot of snow there too. that looks like a great place for doing some serious zoomies.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norwood is absolutely adorable...and his adoption story is simply wonderful! How lucky everyone concerned is! ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norwood
    That is a pawfect Tewwiew day..I love youw fuzzball..I think we play exackly the same way
    glad you had so much fun
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Norwood. You lucky dog, I love those fuzzballs. I had one once for a bout 10 minutes before he separated himself into a fuzz and a ball. Wasn't the same at all.

    Is that a Valentine collar you're wearing? Looks fabbie on you, Thanks for the card pal. And the walkies too *click treat*. Loved the historic town with the beautiful houses and church.What a good boy you are to take us there *click treat* Thanks Norwood. Have a great week.

    Wiry wags, Eric xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.