Monday, February 02, 2009

I thought I was already good?

Hello. I have a confession. I am now in school. Good Dog 101. I went to my second class this weekend. Now, I already thought I was a good boy. My mom tells me that all the time so why am I in class? My mom says it's because of Mr. Bizerko (remember my alter ego) and my problem with tackling dogs & humans to say hello. She just doesn't understand that I am sooo excited. I haven't told her but I do like it. I met many new friends. I'm working on the basic commands: sit, down, loose leash walking, no jumping, touch... I'll do anything for a treat. You just have to pay me. It's a give and take, right? My teacher Paul always uses me for demonstrations. I like him.. he smells like chicken. He gets that give and take. He talks about paying me for figuring out what he wants me to do.

This Sat my aunt Dee came and took pictures. It was like I was a celebrity. Enjoy the slide show.

6 comments:

  1. He He ....mom is a PEZ dispenser! that's funny Norwood! I guess if you like the "good doggie" class then it's good! i remember going to a puppy class-I was a crazy puppy! I just wanted to say hello to every doggie!!!

    Can't wait to hear about your Jolly Ball when it arrives!!

    Velcro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Norwood
    Sounds like your a star in class matie. Keep up the good work. Remember there is always a treat at the end.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good. We still jump on people when we meet them too. The UPS man and the mailman wait at the end of the driveway.. Don't they know that we just want to say hi?

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Norwood, sometimes it's good to go to school so you can get more treats and make your mom feel good about you. our mom is a school fanatic and we have been to lots of schools - not that you can tell. that Mr. Bezerko trick of jumping all over the place when you have friends is our specialty too. good luck getting over that.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,so you want us to come and shake up some things?? We could really get the joint rolling between the three of us!!!! We just got a book your cousin Tula recomemed and the Dr at Tufts and talk about a Oez dispenser!!! WHOA!! WE LOVE THIS STUFF!! Love and kisses A+A PS WHEN WILL THIS SNOW END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pez dispenser haaaa!! I bet she a collectable one. Looks like you've won Paul over already Norwood, clever boy.Keep it up.

    Wags, Eric xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi It's Me! Frog on and make your comment.